Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Joys of selling on Ebay thanks ebay member "mycellrepairpet"


My ebay nightmare with seller mycellrepairpet. Buyer is claiming all lcd screens are the same and that I need to bundle all of them and give a refund for extra screens I gifted the guy. Beware do not work with this guy.

Short link to this blog http://bit.ly/1fGFVCU

Ebay Auction;
This item is being SOLD AS IS where is how is with NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR WARRANTY.
Lot of 40 working iPhone 4,4S broken LCD screens.
4 working iPhone 5 broken LCD screens
1 working iPhone 5S broken LCD screen

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.............

Payment by Paypal only, Payment must be paid in full within 24hours of auction end.

Shipping by Priority mail, signature confirmation

-end of Ebay Auction- 



The buyer opened a case: Item doesn't match the descriptionMar 04, 2014 at 5:13 PM
The case details:
The buyer says the item doesn't match the description.
The buyer paid on Feb 26, 2014.
The item is defective or broken
Additional information:
"13 of the 40 iPhone 4 screens that you shipped are non functional - the lcds are badly damaged and non repairable . the iPhone 5 screens are just fine. "
The buyer requested:
A refund. The refund amount includes the purchase price plus original shipping.
Transaction information:
While the buyer's case is open, the funds from this transaction, including the purchase price and shipping, are not available for withdrawal. View PayPal transaction 

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 04, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Your message to the buyer:
"So im confused at what your wanting me to do? 13 screens are not working. Im not sure I sent you a few extra screens also with the order also that I didnt say was in there. Im confused why you opened a case about it instead of just sending me a message."
The buyer has responded to you.Mar 04, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Buyer's message:
"I was actually sending a message and the case was opened unintentionally. part of bays new messaging system.. I can ship these back iff you want.. but I want a partial refund for the defective screens. The extra parts you sent are 3gs motherboard and lcd which are of no use for me"

We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a partial refund of $40.00 through PayPal.Mar 04, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Refund information:
A partial refund of $40.00 through PayPal. If the buyer accepts your offer, issue a refund by Mar 07, 2014.
Your note:
"Sounds fair to me I dont want them back you can keep them. "

The buyer has responded to you.Mar 04, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Buyer's message:
"45 screens at $320 = $7.11 per 13 bad screens x $7.11 = $92.44 refund "

We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a partial refund of $40.00 through PayPal.Mar 04, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Refund information:
A partial refund of $40.00 through PayPal. If the buyer accepts your offer, issue a refund by Mar 07, 2014.
Your note:
"Well that would be true I guess but 4 of those screens are 25.00 each and the other one was 55.00 the 40 iPhone 4/4S ones were 4.12 each. So your saying that its 13 that were not working and by your math its 53.56. Well I pull them myself and they were working there was 2 extra iPhone 4/4s screens that I threw in the box also making it 42 screens that I knew were broken There was also 2 extra iPhone 5 broken LCD screens. So that would make your box hold 49 screens in total along with a iPhone 3gs screen and logic board. I put the extra items in because I figure you can do something with it. So with redoing math. 13 screens with a box that had 4 extra iPhone 5 and 4 broken screens in it makes the 13 now 9 broken X 4.12= 37.08 refund. Now that is your word against mine I know there was only 4 broken ones and I have it listed as sold as is no refunds. Take the 40.00 or don't. I shipped it to your confirmed address by USPS tracking number 9410809699939696973783"

The buyer has responded to you.Mar 04, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Buyer's message:
"This isn't about anyones word. This is about fact. theres 13 non functional lcds. Your listing states the lcds are good and functional and you will lose a case if I escalate it to ebay. I purchase hundreds of screens per month and your listing is not as described. I expected every single screen to be tested and functional as you had stated. There is not a single extra iPhone 5 screen in the package, maybe one extra iPhone 4 screen but defective anyhow. And the 3gs board you threw in - who buys 3gs phones anymore? Doesn't help me. I can ship it back. When I purchase in bulk I calculate the total quantity and divide the total price by that quantity. Not the breakdown you decided to come up with. So I can ship these damaged screens back to you and you can see for yourself they are the same ones you shipped in the package and are not as described. total refund I am asking stands or I am taking this up the chain of command for ebay to decide."

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 04, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Your message to the buyer:
"FACT IS I SENT 4 EXTRA LCD SCREENS TO MAKE 49. This is fact and you can say that yeah you buy in bulk but you know as well as I do that a iPhone 5 and a iPhone 5S LCD screen is worth WAY WAY WAY more then a iPhone 4/4s screen THIS MY FRIEND IS A FACT. THERE WAS 2 BROKEN IPHONE 5 SCREENS ADDED TO THE BOX. To make a grand total of 4 good and 2 bad iPhone 5. 1 good iPhone 5s, and 40 good iPhone 4/4s, 2 bad iPhone 4/4s. You can send them back but if any of the 1 iPhone 5s, 4 iPhone 5, 40 iPhone 4/4s screens do not work I will not agree to the refund either. Since you buy in bulk you have access to all sorts of crap. You sound like a used car sales man with all the screens are a single price, get out of here who are you kidding? Any one with any knowledge oh how to use eBay can see the prices of the broken screens. I will NOT be bullied by you and will fight it to the end. I will video each and every screen that comes back and will not accept the return if its not what I sent you exactly."

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 04, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Your message to the buyer:
"I tried to do a nice gesture by sending you a few extra parts and you pull some crap like this. Unbelievable how you think you can do something like this and get away with it. Do you work for the united states government thinking you can just dictate what you want?"

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 04, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Your message to the buyer:
"So searching on eBay and looking back at sold completed auctions here we have item 181303334530 lot of 10 iPhone 4/4s screens sold for 21.63. Next item 291057915094 lot of 10 cracked iPhone 4/4s screens sold for 15.50. item 171244323508 is a lot of 4 iPhone 5 screens sold for over 80.00. So your theory is flawed that all screens are the same. Im sure any eBay team member knows that, that's common knowledge and easily searchable on eBay. Now I personally take each and every screen off and I know they all worked before I shipped them. All worked except the 2 iPhone 5, 2 iPhone 4/4s screens, 3gs screen and the 3gs board that I tossed in. The last 6 items in the previous sentence I sent you, you did not pay a dime for I gave them to you for free. "

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 04, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Your message to the buyer:
"Here is a item you recently purchased 251450394775 11 iPhone 4/4s screens 39.99. Lot of 4 iPhone 5 screens item 291088446766 99.99 lot of 4 iPhone 5 screens item 171248180674 99.99 These are items you purchased so please dont try and tell me they are all the same."

We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a partial refund of $45.00 through PayPal.Mar 05, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Refund information:
A partial refund of $45.00 through PayPal. If the buyer accepts your offer, issue a refund by Mar 08, 2014.
Your note:
"Here is the difference of what you claim isnt working. Never again will I try to help a ebay member by giving them free stuff. Ill even give you 45.00 no more then that sorry."

The buyer has responded to you.Mar 05, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Buyer's message:
"I really don't understand what your point is in researching my previous purchases when in fact they show that I am a regular purchaser broken screens Furthermore I don't understand your logic in sending me defecting "FREE" parts that have absolutely no value - and attempting some kind of guilt trip over sending them. Lastly I understand that the screens you sent out were working and tested. Perhaps you didn't test them after you removed them off the phones that you repaired ? often times lcds break when the phone is taken apart... and if that is not the case then the screens were damaged during shipping. These lcds are extremely fragile and we all know that packages get knocked and thrown around during shipping. So again and I can send you video or pictures as proof - but 13 of the screens you sent are damaged. a $45 refund is not sufficient or even close to the value that I paid per screen."

You have responded to the buyer.Mar 05, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Your message to the buyer:
"The reason I did research is to prove a simple fact. All the screens are not created equal and don't all cost the same. Some are worth more then others this is a fact. Yes Free broken parts we did add to the box. Why because I figured you knew or had some knowledge of people that could use them. I will not refund you based off all 49 screens sent costing the same price. the screens added then equally divided up. That doesn't work for me. I will offer you the 45.00 or just let eBay decide what we need to do because Ive listed my auction according to eBay rules, Ive shipped the items rite away and have been more then willing to work with you. I will not be extorted and I know the difference between rite and wrong, and what you are pulling is wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't be surprised if you did stuff like this on a regular basis. "

You send a $45.00 refund to your buyer .Mar 05, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Refund information:
The refund was issued through PayPal as an eCheck and should be processed by Mar 09, 2014. It was sent as an eCheck because you didn't have enough funds in your PayPal balance.

 Screen Shots of the convo






No comments:

Post a Comment